Dr. Jonathan C. Nou is passionate about helping patients suffering from pain due to motor vehicle crashes, work injuries, sports injuries and general aches and pain from life since 2000 in his clinic in Laurel, Maryland. As a Chiropractor with almost 20 years experience, he and his staff are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Jonathan C. Nou uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy and rehabiltation procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Nou is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Nou served as President, Vice President and Secretary of the Maryland State Board of Chiropractic Examiners for almost a decade, showing his commitment not only his patients but the State of Maryland and the profession as a whole. He served two four year terms appointed by Governor O'Malley and Hogan. He was also a Part IV Examiner for the National Boards of Chiropractic Examiners, traveling all over the country to administer the practical exams for graduating doctors prior to applying for State licensure. He currently is a Fellow of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards.
- Doctor of Chiropractic. New York Chiropractic College.
- Bachelor of Science. State University of NY at Regents College.
- Maryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Physical Therapy Privileges and Supervising Doctor
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Parts I-IV and Physiotherapy.
- Certified in Manipulation With Anesthesia. NY Chiropractic Post Graduate.
- Advanced Certification in Treating Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology, Biomechanics of Injury, and Automobile Crash Reconstruction Methods. Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
Memberships & Associations:
- Maryland Chiropractic Association